Below are some of our top resources on Bladder Cancer.
Bladder Cancer Resources
Advanced Bladder Cancer Resources
Copy and paste these into your social media accounts!
- This year, more than 81k men and women will get #BladderCancer. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1KvrqqI
- Smokers are 3x as likely to get #BladderCancer than nonsmokers. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/1KvrqqI #BladdersMatter
- #BladderCancer is the 4th most common cancer in men. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1KvrqqI #BladdersMatter
- About 25% of bladder cancers are muscle-invasive. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2OX74yK #BladdersMatter
- 1-in-4 people who are diagnosed with #BladderCancer in the United States have the muscle-invasive kind http://bit.ly/2OX74yK #BladdersMatter
- Bladder cancer occurs mainly in older adults. About 9 out of 10 adults with this cancer are over the age of 55 - the average age at the time of diagnosis is 73. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1KvrqqI #BladdersMatter